KONA K1/K2 WHEELCHAIRS (Roscoe Medical)
The Roscoe Kona™ Dual Axle K1/K2 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include a dual axle, comfortable nylon upholstery, padded armrests, chart pocket and front riggings. The Kona™ Wheelchair supports patient weights up to 250 pounds with the option of swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
- Slide tube, powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Dual axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with composite footplates
- Composite handrims with 24” solid rubber tires
- 8” x 1” solid rubber front casters
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- 5 year warranty on frame and cross braces 90 days on all other parts
- Product Weight²: 38 lb.
- Overall Width with Arms: 26 ½”
- Overall Depth: 31” (without front riggings)
- Seat Width: 16” / 18” / 20”
- Seat Depth: 16”
- Back Height: 18”
- Seat-to-Floor Height¹: Adult 20” / Hemi 18”
- Back Style: Fixed
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- HCPCS Code: K0001, K0002
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
KONA K1/K2 WHEELCHAIRSManufacturer: Roscoe Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 746-2331
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.