K1-WHEELCHAIRS (Roscoe Medical)
The Roscoe K1 is designed to meet your fundamental wheelchair needs at an affordable price. Standard features include an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style, while supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds and comes with your choice of swing-away footrests or elevated legrests. The Roscoe K1-Lite Wheelchair has other features including comfortable padded nylon upholstery, a chart pocket on the backrest and removable desk-length arms.
- Slide tube, silver vein powder-coated steel frame
- Single axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with composite footplates OR elevated legrests
- Composite handrims with 24” solid rubber tires
- 8” x 1” solid rubber front casters
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- 5 year warranty on frame and cross braces, 90 days on all other parts
- Product Weight 2 : 38 lb.
- Overall Width with Arms: 26 ½”
- Overall Depth: 31” (without front riggings)
- Seat Width: 16” / 18” / 20”
- Seat Depth: 16”
- Back Height: 18”
- Seat-to-Floor Height 1 : Adult 20”
- Back Style Fixed
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- HCPCS Code: K0001
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
K1-WHEELCHAIRSManufacturer: Roscoe Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 746-2331
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.